Wireless Network Guest Access
At times, it is necessary for Guests on the TAMU-CC campus to access the wireless network. Islander_Guest or UC_Guest wireless networks are available.
- A valid mobile phone number and email address will be needed for guest access.
- TAMU-CC Campus Guests can self-register for access for up to 5 days.
- Guest access for more than 5 days is requested through the IT Service Desk.
- Guest access for multiple guests is requested through the IT Service Desk with a 2-week advance notice.
- Guest access for an event held in the University Center (UC) is requested through the IT Service Desk.
Islander_Guest Wireless Network Registration
Self-Registration (up to 5 days access)
- Locate Islander_Guest wireless network.
- Open a new web browser window to be directed to the TAMUCC Guest Wireless Registration Portal.
- Select Don’t have an Account link.
- Enter the following information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Phone provider
- Select Register.
- You will receive an email or text message with your Username and Password.
Sponsored Islander_Guest or UC_Guest Wireless Access
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the following information
- Guest(s) name(s)
- Type of Event
- Date(s) access is needed