Wireless networks provide access to the internet. Options are available for accessing TAMU-CC Wireless networks or the global EDUROAM wireless access when visiting participating university campuses.
Faculty, Staff & Student
- You must have a University provided Island ID and password to log into the wireless network.
- For Islander_Guest, please reference Guest Wireless.
- TAMU-CC Faculty and Staff access the internet, on campus, using the Islander_Admin wireless network.
- TAMU-CC students access the internet, on campus, through Islander_Student.
- Faculty, Staff and Students can access the Eduroam wireless network when visiting Eduroam-member universities, including other Texas A&M campuses.
Accessing the Wireless Network
From a Computer
- Click the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar.
- Choose appropriate wireless network.
- When prompted, enter your Island ID and password.
- Click Accept for the security certificates.
- You can now access the campus wireless network.
From a Mobile Device
- Select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Ensure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Select appropriate network.
- Enter your Island ID and password.
- Select Connect to accept security certificates.
- You now have access to the campus wireless network.
Note: Some Android devices require Phase 2 Authentication to be set to MSCHAPV2.