Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool that provides a dynamic and customizable workspace by integrating with other University approved Apps and Microsoft 365 services such as OneDrive.
Faculty, Staff, and Students
Request a Team
- Submit an email request to ITRequests@tamucc.edu.
- Provide the following information. All Team Names will end with -group.
- Team Name
- Faculty Team Naming Standard:
- College-Team Name-group
- Example: COEHD-Kinesiology-group
- Staff Team Naming Standard:
- Department-Team Name-group
- Example: IT-Systems Administration-group
- Two Owners for the Team
- Owner Names
- Owner IslandIDs
- Team Owners will receive an email confirmation from email@example.com when the Team has been created.
Download and install Microsoft Teams
- Open Microsoft Teams Download.
- Select the corresponding Download Teams for your device.
- Complete Microsoft Teams Installation.
Using Microsoft Teams
Sign-in to Microsoft Teams
- Open Microsoft Teams.
- If prompted, enter your TAMU-CC credentials.
- Select Sign In.
- Complete the DUO Authentication.
Microsoft Teams Tutorials:
Training and tutorials for the following topics can be accessed from the Microsoft Teams Help and Learning page or by using the links below.
- Additional Microsoft Teams Resources