DocuSign is used to manage the delivery and electronic signing of forms. It is a versatile form management and tracking solution that helps ensure the proper routing, tracking, delivery and status of forms that require one or more signatures, and other information.
Faculty, Staff, and Students
Sign-in to DocuSign
- Access DocuSign
- Log In using your TAMU-CC email address.
- Select Continue.
- Your identity will be verified using Duo Two-Factor Authentication.
- When verification is complete, you will be directed to the DocuSign Home page.
- Sign, Send, Prepare and Manage using DocuSign
- The Home tab has three sections:
- Overview allows you to view the status of documents.
- What’s New provides new DocuSign functionality recaps.
- My DocuSign ID allows you to set your profile, signature and other personal information.
- The Manage tab provides a convenient workspace for all of your envelope management activities.
- Envelopes are comprised of the documents you send for signature and the associated recipient and information.
- Quick Views provide one click access to common categories.
- Folders can be created to organize Envelopes.
- The Reports tab allows users to get insights into their DocuSign account.
- (Faculty and Staff, only) The Templates tab provides access to standard University Forms or allows you to create templates that can be electronically completed and routed for electronic signatures.