Welcome and congratulations new Islanders! You have just been accepted to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, but what now? Follow these 5 simple steps to ensure a successful start to your time as an Islander.
1. Know your Student ID (A-Number): Your A-Number is another form of identification that is issued through the Registrar's office and used for different resources. Retrieve your Student ID by visiting the "Get my Student ID" page, or by calling the Registrar's office at 361-825-2624.
2. Claim your IslandID: An IslandID and password are necessary to sign into most University resources. These credentials are issued to students upon acceptance to the University. Claim yours by following the link below.
3. Log Into Your Islander Email: As soon as you have claimed your IslandID verify you can log into your Islander Email. The Islander email is the primary avenue of communication for University business, including correspondence from the Business Office, Financial Aid, Housing and Orientation.
4. Log Into S.A.I.L.: Log into S.A.I.L. once you have your IslandID. S.A.I.L. is a secure student portal where you will access your student, academic, and financial aid records at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
5. University Housing: To get the full college experience is highly recommend to all students to live on campus. There are several different options, including one perfect for you!