Welcome and congratulations new Islanders! As a new employee of Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi these simple steps will help ensure a successful start to your time as an faculty or staff.
1. Complete the Human Resources On Boarding Process: The Human Resources on boarding process provides several tasks that you must address before the beginning of the semester. Many of these items can be processed at the New Faculty Orientation.
2. Submit a New Accounts Request Form (NARF): A New Account Request Form must be submitted for all incoming Faculty and Staff that require a computer account.
3. Claim your IslandID: An IslandID and password are necessary to sign into most University resources. Claim yours now by using the link below.
4. Log Into Your Islander Email: As soon as you have claimed your IslandID, verify that you can log into your Islander Email. The Islander email is the primary avenue of communication for all University business, including correspondence from the Business Office, Financial Aid, Housing and Campus Announcements.
5. Log Into Single Sign-On: The Single Sign-On (SSO) portal contains Human Resources programs such as payroll and leave information. As a new employee you must set up your account with your UIN, provided by Human Resources office.